اخر خبر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اخبار اخبار العالم ثانية بثانية

الرئيسيةلغاتبغفبفأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Bon voyage

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 1672
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2011

Bon voyage Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Bon voyage   Bon voyage Avatarالأحد ديسمبر 25, 2011 5:30 pm

I and my sister, six o'clock and we are very happy and pleased, because when our journey here on Friday with our parents and a group of friends for a trip to the beach the globe to spend the day there and swim and enjoy playing all day on the sand and in the wonderful water

Wore Mulla we dress our needs and the sooner we prepare to catch the bus, which Stouselna there

Indeed, we got to the ninth and the adults put chairs and umbrellas and the preparation of the meeting on the sand

While I rushed my sister and I and the rest of the kids to play and the descent of the water near the beach where swimming is not good at

After a right to us and my father Vtamguena more with him in the water using floats and we were very happy and excitement between playing and building sand castles on the water between the frequency of the waves, and running all the joys

We stayed so until the time is over back Vtnolna our food quickly to complete the play

Then my father suggested that we walk to the last beach to enjoy the air and the sight of the sun before sunset, I chose to go with him while my sister preferred to stay with my mother and the group

It was rumored My father and I eagerly compete on the beach until we got to the end and then stood meditating some swimmers and some fishermen Almstmtaan

Has been fortunate that my father called me to hurry to return before dark and the departure of the bus to return thought I followed in a hurry

The beach is packed with holidaymakers and children scattered among the sand and water and umbrellas too many

And that bounced back to my attention turned to look for my father and did not find trace of him and began to meditate and the place of the faces around me, I realized I am very far from our place the first

I do not know anyone who does not help me any sign to go back to my parents
Took the walk between families looking for a Baaony close to our place, but it did not happen

Adtaraby increased my concern and I felt lost and horror you realize I am missing out or not? Do you looking for me and if you will find. Press the midst of this hustle and before nightfall??

What should I do if Ajdony how I will come back to the house and I do not know the title well and I have no money

Sajdny from where I will spend the night you came into Ahly again or loss on the books as I heard about some kids who do not stray to find their parents and are displaced in life or abduct

Increased my fear and started crying, he noted two cases of a young and confusion and Nzeraty aberrans searching for my family crowd

He asked me I told him yes, sticking esta said he will help me to return to my family and taking walks along the beach with me and asks families that they might know me or know where my family and all the answers but the exile Azmad my fear and my tears until I am able to distinguish Maadt or clear vision

While disease and despair seep into the young man and thought to go to my beach security or the police department

Caught a glimpse of my mother to come running, being in tears at me and calls my name

I could not believe it myself, my mother searching for me all the time looking as I am about

I ran my speed so the maximum Vanhant on her knees and started to ask and we Ahtdhantny of joyous

I can not describe my feelings and then how happy we Ballqa horror after long minutes passed like hours on the

My mother thanked the young man who helped me make sure that after he left my mother and

Tanfani not my mother for not Haky of my father because she knew what I was when fear and terror and we returned to our place and we met my father, who was also meant looking in the opposite direction from the beach

I saw a beloved sister who was crying for Vkdy
Returned to the life and soul Avqdahma after almost losing a small grain and my family learned the love of my mother and me when I saw the fear on the hurry and the tears which meant looking

Nanaaly
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://zzzbn.forumegypt.net

Bon voyage
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اخر خبر :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول :: قسم مقالات عامة باللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: