اخر خبر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اخبار اخبار العالم ثانية بثانية

الرئيسيةلغاتبغفبفأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Vendor napkins

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

المساهمات : 1672
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/11/2011

Vendor napkins Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Vendor napkins   Vendor napkins Avatarالأحد ديسمبر 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Out of the house being a sad quarrel which took place this morning between them and her husband
Felt remorse for rushing to respond in a manner nervous and the words angered strongly and blamed herself for her anger him for this simple reason, but chose to go out to end the talk went on the streets have even reached the wall the sea and sat on it and took the tears of regret for what his behavior and fear, but forgive her

Did not know how much time passed by, which is at this case

But suddenly felt, however, a small pat on her shoulder I looked behind
If a small girl, rag from the street vendor extends its hand wipes bag and put him in her hand with a smile and then walked quickly without asking for any amount or return for what I did

I tried to open her purse to give the girl some money, but it disappeared but found in front of her mobile phone

Fajtrt to mind the idea of ​​sending a message Aatmaraly her words than in the thin fir apologize for what Badr them and began to write

In a cafe in the city of cafes her husband was seated, it is the other sad, inspired by what happened between them and reluctant to talk to her resume in the sense of sadness for what she said to him words wounded him

In the course of his thinking has reached its

Read it and wanted to feel what it delivers him from them Aatmarferq and faster leaving the cafe is happy to follow her in the house and told him
It is joy out a large sum of money as a tip to the cafe worker
The view of the amount in his hand did not believe the same of joy did work day and get ready to return to his home and intends to buy a lot of sweets and foods of the great amount of his children who got it today

On his way to the market found a woman selling vegetables and shows the fatigue
Fatigue and the length of the teams sit on the ground, his heart and gave her half the amount he had given to the young man this morning without buying anything, including
Women did not know what the reason, but it looked very large amount, which provide them after this gift

Did not complete their work and their needs come together and rushed back home after he satisfied the hungry

And went to the shop, who has not bought meat from him for years

And asked the seller a good piece of meat and took it on its ultimate joy and pride, and went quickly to the house prepared for the way Bahaly

At the evening dinner table Bahaly prepared as you can work from classes in addition to the precious piece of meat and sat waiting

After entering the night I heard a knock at the door so I hastened to open

If the daughter sells the small napkins and nestled into the mother and is happy to inform her of what happened today and the wonderful food prepared by them after hard day

As well as she told her little girl met her for the young today and gave it the napkins
Happy mother quote daughter and a good heart

Two did not know that it did not wait for the small interview is the reason for her happiness and her mother the day
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://zzzbn.forumegypt.net

Vendor napkins
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
اخر خبر :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول :: قسم مقالات عامة باللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: